As an Account Manager for KuZad, you function as the marketing manager for merchants. You are responsible for developing and managing a creative business relationship in which your collaboration with merchants will lead to the development of marketing campaigns presented on the KuZad website to achieve their desired business goals.
The ideal candidate will possess strong sales and closing skills and is able to work independently or as part of a team. They are self motivated, and seeking an opportunity in which their career aspirations are self determined. They must have strong time management skills, be comfortable with public speaking, and proficient in the use of computers and other business and social media software and platforms.
• Market KuZad and its services to merchants in an assigned territory.
• Be responsible for the development of a database of qualified leads through a variety of methods; referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling on business owners, direct mail, email, and networking.
• Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities.
• Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of Client Satisfaction.
• Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
• Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
For the first 90 days Account Managers will be compensated on a commission basis (while in training) paid weekly.
Account Managers have the option to convert to full-time Employee status (with paid salary) after 90 day training period ends, based on sales performance.
Flexible work schedule
Medical/Dental/Vision (available for employees)
Stock Option (available for employees)
How You Will Be Evaluated:
You will be evaluated based upon the responses you provide during a structured interview. In responding to structured interview questions you should be sure to cite specific examples of experience, explain exactly what you did, and the outcome.
About KuZad, Inc:
Here is your chance to be part of an internet start-up. You will have the opportunity to grow with us opposed to being just another employee in a large corporation.
What is KuZad?
KuZad is the next generation of Internet Based Marketing. We have integrated the existing format of daily deals and electronic coupons with an innovative new pay structure. This pay structure enables merchants to generate faster and greater return-on-investment of their marketing dollars while increasing market share, and creating greater visibility for their business.