Reply with cover letter stating salary requirements and resume. Must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
No relocation allowance, preference to local candidates.
- Previous experience as Accounting Manager
- The candidate will be responsible for the overall supervision and management of the Accounting Department
- Supervise and coordinate the work of accounting associates in all aspects (accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and collection)
- Coordinate and prepare complex bank reconciliation, trouble-shoot Purchasing/Accounting interface, analyze Raw Materials, WIP and Finished goods inventory
- Prepare monthly analysis of cost -of-goods sold, gross profit and various overhead expenses
- Maintain fixed asset register and post payroll data to work orders.
- Prepare balance sheet and income statement analysis on a monthly basis or as required by the CFO
- Co-ordinate year-end audit and prepare all audit schedules
- Analyze and research TRXS from FRX.
- CPA Required
- Accounting Manufacturing Experience Required
- Strong leadership skills and team player
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work and interact with departments throughout organization
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient knowledge of Excel, Word, and FRX
- Good working knowledge of manufacturing systems, MRP, ERP and MAS 200
- Cash management, budget, banking and insurance experience
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting
- CPA Designation is required
- 2-5 years of public accounting experience.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in all aspects of accounting, especially manufacturing
About Antenna Research Associates:
Antenna Research Associates has been in the business of designing and manufacturing antennas and RF systems for US Military and commercial applications since 1963.
View all jobs at Antenna Research Associates