Our agency client supports the marketing analytics work for a CPG company that is the largest advertiser in the world. This is powerhouse account has over 60 brands and 700 campaigns, and can propel your career. This position will provide analytic support and strategic recommendations and requires an eye for numbers, intellectual curiosity, proficiency at problem solving and statistical analysis/modeling, and an understanding of online and/or traditional media. The candidate must be a team player, responsive, and business savvy.
· Work with the Manager and the media teams to create measureable online and offline campaign objectives as well as key performance indicators for campaigns optimization
· Determine campaign data and tracking requirements; manage measurement systems for data capture and reporting
· Work closely with the media team to deliver client-specific analyses to provide strategic insights and campaign recommendations for media and creative optimization.
· Responsible for coordination between the media team and analytics team to ensure analytical projects are effectively delivered on time
· Contribute to the company's knowledge base by creating and sharing case studies, POVs and seminar/conference summaries
· Two to Five (2-5) years of statistical analysis and or modeling media metrics.
· Excellent understanding of online or offline advertising performance metrics
· Excellent ability to judge and quantify results and of advertising placed on behalf of our clients and create strategic action plans
· Cursory knowledge of quantitative research methods in social sciences along with statistical analysis/modeling; familiarity with significance testing, analysis of variance, regression analysis, time series analysis, etc.
· Expertise collecting, analyzing, and synthesizing data
· Knowledge of visual techniques for data analysis and presentation
· Experience in the analysis of large data sets to find useful relationships
· Working knowledge of SPSS and SAS
· Requires excellent organizational, communication, and presentation skills
· Strong working knowledge of Office, especially Excel (pivot tables and lookups a must) and Powerpoint
· Experience with ad serving and rich media tools, e.g., DoubleClick DFA and Vindico a plus
· Knowledge of research resources such as TNS, comScore, Dynamic Logic, and other research/planning tools a plus
· MATLAB, SAS, Tableau, Mathematica, Talend