Role: Asset Management Administrator
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Woodland Hills, CA
The Asset Management Administrator position is a member of a team responsible for infrastructure administration. Initial efforts will be focused on monitoring/auditing software compliance and managing hardware assets through life cycle phases.
• Software License Compliance Reporting
• Asset Management Administration
• Develop Process Models and initiate Change Management
• Reporting of Asset Management Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
• Participate in projects / initiatives as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) as needed
• 1-3 years’ experience Asset Management (hardware / software)
• 1-3 years’ experience administering an asset management tool
• 1-3 years’ experience reporting software license compliance
• 1-3 years’ experience writing technical process documents
• Familiarity with Configuration Management (CMDB)
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite(Word, Excel, Visio, Project, PowerPoint)
• Working knowledge of Asset Manager (v9 preferred)
• Asset Manager experience
• CSAM / CHAMP Certifications
• Change management knowledge / experience
• Project Management Experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Information Systems, or equivalent experience
Core Competencies / Knowledge Needed:
• Understanding of current technologies and best practices in the asset management area of expertise.
• Interpersonal Skills: Partners with internal customers through the development of positive and effective relationships.
• Collaboration: Able to work effectively across multiple areas of the organization; build consensus among stakeholders; comfortable working in both lead and support roles as required.
• Attitude: “Can-do” approach to challenges and issues
• Leadership: Takes responsibility and accountability for both tactical and strategic decisions.
• Problem Solving: Objectively considers all relevant information and data needed to make informed decisions when choosing a course of action.
• Analytical Thinking: Properly categorizes and analyzes information into the decision-making and strategic planning process.
• Administration: Manages time effectively; documents both technical and non-technical information accurately for reporting and decision making purposes.
• Communication (Verbal and written): Delivers information clearly and effectively in formal and/or informal presentations. Communicates effectively to all levels of the organization and enables others to make timely and informed decisions.
• Results Orientation: Ensures delivery of objectives in a timely, cost effective manner.
Thanks & Regards
Anuraj K R
703 463 9419