Discover a destination for your success. Ready to grow your dream career while making others’ vacation dreams come true? Join us at Marriott Vacations Worldwide, and you can make it happen. For over 25 years, we’ve been the world’s premier organization for Vacation Ownership, with resorts at sought-after destinations around the globe. If you’re seeking a rewarding career with talented coworkers who support you in reaching your goals, consider becoming part of our team.
At Marriott Vacations Worldwide we’ll provide you with the tools and rewards you need to meet every challenge. Join us and experience our commitment to excellence, while redefining your future. Marriott's Timberlodge
is currently accepting applications for: ASSISTANT FOOD AND BEVERAGE MANAGER FOR KITCHEN OPERATION Responsibilities include: Marriott’s Timber Lodge
is currently accepting applications for an: ASSISTANT FOOD AND BEVERAGE MANAGER for KITCHEN OPERATIONS
overseeing one Supervisor and 8-10 Hourly Associates. Our ideal candidate will:
- be bilingual in Spanish
- have supervisory experience managing a team of this size
- be familiar with schedules and financials Responsibilities include:
Position responsible for assigned food and beverage/culinary operations. Oversees guest and employee satisfaction, maintaining standards and meeting or exceeding financial goals.
Relocation is offered and may or may not include a real estate program for existing homeowners CANDIDATE PROFILE Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED; 3 years experience in the food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES Assisting in Food and Beverage Operations
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Food Service Management, Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; 1 year experience in the food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area.
Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
- Creates and nurtures a property environment that emphasizes motivation, empowerment, teamwork, continuous improvement and a passion for providing service.
- Provides excellent customer service to all employees.
- Responds quickly and proactively to employee's concerns.
- Uses coaching skills throughout the property.
- Demonstrates self confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
- Motivates and encourages staff to solve guest and employee related concerns.
Additional Responsibilities as Assigned
- Provides excellent customer service.
- Responds quickly and proactively to guest's concerns.
- Understands the brand's service culture.
- Sets service expectations for all guests internally and externally.
- Takes ownership of a guest complaint/problem until it is resolved or it has been addressed by the appropriate manager or employee.
- Follows up to ensure complaints have been addressed to the guest's satisfaction.
- Develops a relationship with all guests to build repeated clientele internally and externally.
- Complies with all corporate accounting procedures.
- Assists GM as needed with annual Quality audit.
For all positions apply online at http://careers.marriottvacationsworldwide.com/job-openings
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.