Warner Music Group is looking for a super-star assistant for A&R executive, Michael Caren. The ideal candidate will be overqualified and willing to work incredibly hard for 1-2 years in order to learn the ropes of the music business and build their professional network. Previous assistants have gone on to become successful music executives.
- Man the phones and juggle multiple calls
- Schedule meetings between music artists and executives
- Manage the schedule of the state-of-the-art recording studio
- Coordinate last minute travel plans
- Oversee music intern program
- Basic accounting and handling of expenses
- Anything and everything
- Bachelors degree from top tier university
- Passion for music
- Superb communication skills
- Highly detail oriented
- Ability to get things done no matter what (nights, weekends, holidays,...)
Compensation: $12/hr with a lot of overtime potential.
About Atlantic Records (Warner Music Group):
Warner Music Group also includes labels Elektra, Warner International, Big Beat, Atlantic UK, Warner Brothers UK and others.
View all jobs at Atlantic Records (Warner Music Group) | Company website