- Handling cash and processing customer transactions
- Initiating conversations with customers to uncover their needs and referring them to the appropriate business partners to meet personal and financial center referral and sales goals
- Personally maintaining a balancing record, finding and correcting errors and asking for help in this process as needed
- Handling customer issues with professionalism and seamlessly directing complex issues to management staff
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of financial center policies, procedures, products and services
- Performing daily office responsibilities alongside other staff members to maintain the efficient operation of the financial center.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a Banking, Retail, Sales or other role that involves cash handling and customer service
- Strong working knowledge of banking retail policies and procedures
- Advanced math abilities
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds and stand for most of your shift
Make sure to include both a resume and a cover letter when applying for this job.