Posted 126 days ago in Sales & Biz Dev
Start your job search with Trust!! BBB, the leader in advancing marketplace trust, is searching for a Business Development/Inside Sales Supervisor to join our team.
BBB’s Business Development/Inside Sales Supervisor will work with BBB’s Business Development Executives to foster a positive, professional and performance driven sales environment.
The ideal candidate will:
· Be a person of honesty, ethics and integrity
· Possess a strong work ethic
· Possess listening and motivational skills
· Be highly self-motivated and dependable
· Be a high achiever focused on results
· Be high energy with a positive attitude
· Have the desire and drive to be the best
· Possess PC Literacy
Essential job requirements include:
· Comply with all BBB standards and policies for Business Development sales
· Monitor daily Inside Sales activities using all available tools to ensure a culture of professionalism, discipline and accountability
· Provide daily coaching and feedback to individual sales staff, recognize and reward accomplishments and contributions and mentor to achieve set goals
· In coordination with management, develop and execute ongoing training and motivational programs for the inside sales team, including sales contests
· Act as a liaison between Business Development and other departments or management
· Answer general sales questions
· Assist in interview process
BBB believes our team is our most valuable asset and offers a full benefits package including:
· Health insurance from date of hire
· 100% company paid life, short & long term disability insurance
· 401(k) with generous company match
· Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
BBB, serving Eastern Massachusetts, Maine, Rhode Island and Vermont, is located at 290 Donald Lynch Blvd., Marlborough, MA.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to Denise Shen, Manager of Human Resources, by e-mail to email@example.com. Check out our website at employ-boston.bbb.org/sales and see all that we have to offer.