Intermex is looking for an aggressive Business Development Manager (BDM) to ensure growth in the money transmitting business. The BDM's primary responsibility is to open-up new agents that generate incremental profitable transactions within the North Texas and Oklahoma area. This is the “Street Warrior" who will focus entirely upon developing new business in designated Hispanic target markets.Responsibilities:
- Prospect, identify & contract new agent locations to open new markets & create new revenues.
- Support the activation and training of new agents.
- Achieve transaction growth targets for Mexico, Guatemala and other Latin-American countries.
- Develop and maintain a strong pipeline of new opportunities.
- Maximize and maintain Growth Profit Margins by country as indicated by regional sales plan.
- Manage and contribute to the development of company’s short and long term strategic plans.
- Merchandize stores with POS materials to generate the Intermex brand awareness.
- Support & manage store special events utilizing the Fiesta Van to increase transactions.
- Participate in marketing events with Intermex Branch Stores.
- Work on additional projects as needed by the Regional Sales Director or Corporate HQ.
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous wire transfer sales experience targeting Latin American markets a plus; or similar
experience; i.e. prepaid phone cards, prepaid credit cards, check processing or consumer products.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) with good verbal communication skills.
- Highly personable and energetic.
- Must reside in the North Texas/Oklahoma area.
- Must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Compensation: $70,000 up to $80,000 (based on salary, and bonus/commission earnings).
- Competitive Benefits Package:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- PTO (Paid Time Off)