The Business Development Manager (BDM) primary responsibility is to open-up new agents that generate incremental profitable transactions within the Northeast area of the Company (CT/MA/RI/East NY). This is the “Hunter” specialist for the entire region, while the District Manager (DM) is the “Farmer” of his or her own district.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Achieve all transaction growth targets for Mexico, Guatemala and all other countries within the assigned Region.
• Develop and maintain a strong pipeline of new opportunities.
• Maximize and maintain Growth Profit Margins by country as indicated by plan within Region.
• Manage and contribute to the development of the company’s short and long term strategic plans by country corridor in the Region.
• Responsible for merchandising agents he/she activates which includes, placement of new POS, banners, stickers, agents with flyers, and any other advertising materials that would clearly and visibly advertise and generate the Intermex brand recognition and awareness.
• Support and manage grassroots campaigns utilizing the Fiesta Van in order to ramp-up transactions.
• Help with Intermex Branch Operations when appropriate.
• Support the proper activation and training of new agents.
• Travel up to 60% of the time.
• Support operational, sales and marketing functions at Intermex Branches and other agents as needed.
• Work on additional projects as needed by the Sales Director or Corporate HQ.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
• High School education
• Bilingual (English, Spanish)
• Previous sales experience a plus
• Highly personable and energetic
• Good verbal communication skills
Salary Range: Base 35,000 with potential earnings of up to 80,000-100,000 (based on salary, and bonus/commisions earnings)
% of Travel Required : 60% + Road Warrior