Our client, a global, well-known pharmaceutical company, is seeking a Business Process Analyst for their location near Oakland, CA. Compensation is up to $96,000, depending upon experience, along with a 12% bonus and an outstanding benefits package!
Here’s what the job duties include (but are not limited to):
Systems and User Access Maintenance, Testing and Monitoring
1. Work with systems security support function(s) and site systems validation to develop, modify and maintain (review and test) systems per applicable security guidelines (including SOX, GMP, Security Redesign effort, etc).
2. Track, monitor, analyze and report system interface errors and system utilization as well as ensure system downtime and system updates are communicated to all stakeholders.
Project Leadership and Support
3. Provide effective leadership and support for projects and process enhancements to ensure process changes or projects result in effective SAP, MES, LIMS, etc systems utilization. Support use of best-practice project management and organizational change management methodologies.
4. Identify process and system strengths and weaknesses and suggests areas of improvement. Drive realization of projects and initiatives to improve business process performance.
Business Process Support
5. Develop, maintain and improve key business processes. Ensure alignment with other business functions and site IT strategic direction.
6. Support development and maintenance of a common business process repository with up-to-date versions of relevant site business processes. Compile business requirements, SOPs, process flows and other business documentation. Prepare and present documentation to a variety of stakeholders groups.
Advanced Systems Training
7. Work with Quality Technical Training and SAP Security staff and management to support training course content, catalog, security mapping and training delivery based on internal and external benchmarks and stakeholder feedback.
User Support and Interaction
8. Respond to ad-hoc user requests for system troubleshooting, error correction or technical explanation. Regularly attend functional staff meetings to present project and process improvement activity status and solicit feedback from users on enhancements, training and other means of driving more effective systems utilization and systems and process integration.
-Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, Information Systems or related field.
-5+ years of SAP ERP, MES, LIMS or relevant enterprise system experience, along with SAP SCM (APO) experience.
-3+ years of business process analysis (data analysis, modeling, requirements definition, etc).
-An equivalent combination of education and experience may be used to meet minimum requirements.
-Knowledge of key business processes (Order to Cash, Demand to Supply, Procure to Pay, etc) preferred.
-Strong analytical mindset and ability to create consensus across multiple points of view.
-Strong change management, communication and presentation skills.
-Strong project leadership and meeting facilitation skills.
-Ability to quickly produce clearly-written, well-organized documentation.
-Business Process Analysis training preferred.
-Business Process Management (BPM) training preferred.
-Project Management and Lean/Six Sigma training preferred.
-Demonstrates proactive problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
-Experience delivering training and composing training content.
-Biopharmaceuticals, Biotech, Pharmaceuticals or Process industry experience preferred.
-Experience working in GMP/FDA regulated environment preferred.
Consultnetworx is a national staffing firm that provides consultants, temp to hire, and full time employees to small/medium/ large companies in the areas of Human Resources, IT, Pharmaceutical, Corporate Support, Sales and Finance.
The Consultnetworx team prides itself on its personal, innovative and hands-on approach to business, with a focus on creative sourcing and cultivating client relationships. We call it Xtreme Recruiting-- and it works! Our firm has excellent recruiting metrics to prove it: 93% of the positions we search for are effectively filled by our team, 98% of our consultants successfully COMPLETE their assignments and 95% of first-time clients become repeat customers.
Not fully satisfied with the so-called advanced sourcing capabilities of internet job boards and niche sites, our principals had a transformative idea ... to enhance Consultnetworx by building a vast personal network of professional contacts, one relationship at a time. We launched a sister company, Speednetworx, and started hosting unique and exciting live speed networking events. As the popularity of these events grew, so did Consultnetworx. Today, our business boasts an ever-growing network of highly-coveted, passive talent that our competition can not offer you.
Our recruiters are required to have both in-house and staffing agency experience. In this way, they can fully understand the need of our clients as well as our candidates, recognize the contrasts (and characteristics) of different corporate cultures and align companies and employees for a mutually beneficial fit.