MaxCDN (NetDNA, LLC) is an industry leading Content Delivery Network looking to hire a Level 3 Support Engineer in our office to assist with Enterprise customer support, debugging, customer implementations and technical support inquiries. (NetDNA's brands include: maxcdn.com, cloudcache.com, hddn.com, and netdna.com)Here is a basic list of responsibilities and skills that we are seeking in applicants:
- Good written and spoken English.
- Willingness to answer technical support phone calls.
- Knowledge of how apache, .htaccess, dns, nginx, cpanel, iptables, (s)FTP, SSH, SCP work.
- Knowledge of common CMS systems used such as WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Mediawiki etc... And familiarity with their setup, configuration, and usage. Do you have your own website or have you built your own website before?
- Debugging skills. Must be able to investigate and analyze why a website does not work and what could be the cause. Therefore, knowedge of webservers is important
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS is required and PHP/MySQL is desired.
- Familiarity with CDN (Content Delivery Networks) is desired.
- Having a background in web hosting and server administration is helpful.
- Background in web development a plus as well.
- Familiarity with bash commands such as wget, traceroutes, and nslookup.
- Available for on-call responsibilities during off-hours and weekends.
Salary is dependent on experience and qualifications.
Please submit your cover letter with salary requirements and resume to: careers - at - netdna.com