Position Type: Full Time
Salary: $78,000 to $88,000. Per Year
Benefits: Benefits plus Bonuses
We are Partnering with our growing client for this IMMEDIATE Direct Hire opportunity seeking an experienced Controller who will report to the CFO.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for cost accounting system and perpetual inventory in a process manufacturing environment.
* Set up and maintain a documented system of accounting policies, procedures and internal controls and flow of accounting to include corporate and plant locations.
* Recruit, train and manage Accounting Department staff on a day-to-day basis.
* Manage issue of timely and complete financial statements.
* Develop and maintain cash management, including forecasts and budgets.
* Oversee AR and AP.
* Enhance and maintain the companys cost accounting system including development and maintenance of standard costs, allocation of overhead to manufactured products, monitoring of performance against standards, and working with the operations\manufacturing to ensure efficient production. .
* Monitor capital expenditures for proper approval and financing.
* Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors.
* Manage outsourced relationships such as CPA, bankers, insurance brokers.
* Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Business Administration
* CPA or CMA preferred
* 8+ years of progressively responsible accounting experience with a minimum of 3 years as a Controller
* Demonstrated manufacturing industry experience
* Ability to deal the challenges of a fast-growing firm
* Experience with MAS 200 software a plus
* Proficient with Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
* Available to travel to out-of-state plant locations as needed (10% - 20% of schedule).
MUST have experience as a Controller as described above.
How to Apply:
Please email your resume as a Word Doc/Attachment with your contact information to INCLUDE City and State, for Confidential consideration to Trish Miceli, Partner/Recruiter, Miceli~Watters, STAFFING PARTNERS to the following email address:
We will contact you if you are qualified for this position or any other positions that become available.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED YOUR RESUME TO OUR AGENCY PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE DIRECTLY. THERE IS NO NEED TO RE-APPLY FOR THIS POSTING.
~ STAFFING PARTNERS is an Equal Opportunity Employer ~