CFX offers a web-based service that allows attorney and legal assistants to file their case pleadings and supporting documents to court clerks and serve the opposing counsel electronically. Legal professional now have a new way to deliver court documents in a reliable, secure and timely manner. CFX provides filers with a powerful office management tool, generating substantial savings, improving productivity, increasing bottom line profitability and allowing better control of their most valued commodity – time.
Call Center Manager Needed
Start Date: ASAP
Pay: 50K-65K DOE
* Due to the high volume of resumes received only those that meet the below requirements will be considered.
The Call Center Manager position performs duties and responsibilities related to managing call center staff and supporting software applications typically used by legal and judicial clients.
This position will be responsible for ensuring a high degree of client satisfaction in responding to client inquiries, developing creative client support policies and procedures, managing the activities of client services representatives (Kaisers) and focused on maintaining the organization’s code and conducts.
The Call Center Manager will provide communication and motivation to CSR staff, monitor and quickly identify the scope and types of issues being reported at all times, and assure that satisfactory resolutions are provided to clients and functional/technical issues are addressed and escalated as needed in a timely manner.
A firm understanding of the diverse needs of clients in the legal and judicial communities, as well as the ability to provide satisfactory responses for clients. Manage and coordinate work duties of CSRs, and assess technical system issues quickly including overall impact to the client community are key responsibilities for this position.
Core Qualification Skill Sets: Customer Service Management and Supervision, Process Improvement, Decision Making, Developing and Managing Processes, Managing Difficult Clients, Demonstrate Poise Under Pressure, Staffing, Planning, Tracking Budget Expenses, Analyzing Information, Setting and Meeting Metrics, Policies and Procedures Standards, Extensive Software Application Support Help Desk Experience, Ability to Emphasize and Maintain Excellent Standards of Service.
- Provides call center support to legal and judicial filers for our eFiling business application on a variety of procedural and technical issues.
- The Call Center Manager position includes scheduling the working hours of client service representatives.
- Ensures that there is always enough coverage available for 24/7 hours of operations to handle incoming and outgoing calls from clients.
- Accomplishes human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions;
- Achieves client service objectives by contributing call center information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying support trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets call center financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions. Assists client service representatives on calls they cannot handle themselves. Must take escalated calls and handle difficult clients.
- Requires Business degree in related area; 7-10 years of experience in Customer Support and 5-7 years of experience in managing an Application Support Desk or related area.
- Experience may be substituted for education.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Must be proficient with various Internet browser technologies, Microsoft Office tools; PDF convertors, scanners, SQL, reporting functions, analytical tools, and call tracking software.
- Strong customer relations and communications (verbal and written) skills.
- Ability to interface with multiple levels of leadership.
- Must meet all background & drug test requirements
Weekdays: Monday thru Friday.8:00am - 5:00pm
- Weekday After Hours: As Needed
- Weekends: As Needed
Position requires sitting for long periods of time and considerable handling of paperwork, as well as keyboarding requiring repetitive motions with fingers. Must be able to lift between 20-30 pounds.