VertaMedia was created in 2006, as full-complex online marketing agency. VertaMedia will offer advertisers a smart and effective way to drive qualified PPC, CPV and banners traffic to their website, and publishers will get revenues while supplying their website visitors with valuable web content they were looking for.
Since its establishment VertaMedia has helped millions of webmasters of all levels of competence to sell their traffic, getting ultimate incomes. And also VertaMedia has supplied many different advertisers with highly-qualitative traffic, which has given them huge profits. Always on the cutting edge, VertaMedia has offered the highest possible partnership percents and bid prices from its very beginning.
Over time VertaMedia continued to strengthen its position - increasing the volumes of traffic and improving the methods of work within its business model chosen. VertaMedia is people who benefit, doing things with other people who benefit. Our ethos is as simple as that: a full-complex online advertising agency passionate about success whether you wish to promote your products or to sell your traffic.
As CEO, key responsibilities are to drive the vision and strategy for VertaMedia, and serve as the public voice for the company:
• Translate the company vision into strategic business objectives and financial results.
• Set up systems and processes to track activity and results against goals.
• Develop strong collaborative industry relationships and direct business development efforts.
• Serve as the lead marketer. Develop key brand concepts and brand development strategies.
• Lead development strategies and deliver online marketing solutions that are best-in-industry.
• Oversee the financial aspects of the company; develop annual revenue goals and budgets.
• Hire and develop team, in tandem with founders, to create a high-growth and highly profitable company.
Desired Skills & Experience
A track record as a successful growth-stage CEO with online marketing or other consumer-facing Internet companies.
• 3-5 years of strategic operations, budget and financial management experience with an international e-commerce company.
• Experience in CPC, CPM, CPA online marketing models
• Proven track record of growing organizations from start-ups to $10M+ in revenues.
• Demonstrated ability to build cohesive and effective teams and consistently drive profitable results in high growth/entrepreneurial environments.
• Success in raising and returning institutional investor capital.
• Proven ability to work independently without a “big company infrastructure” to rapidly grow companies.
• Strong strategic planning and management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to communicate effectively.
• Significant experience in online marketing/online advertising/ affiliate marketing
• Lead generation experience a plus.
We look forward to hearing from you!