This position directs the financial activities of this Puerto Rico hospital by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate staff. Responsible for and /or oversees the general accounting, patient accounting, purchasing, AP, AR, payroll activities, budgets, cash management and strategic planning. Rerquires minimal travel.
1. Establishes or recommends major hospital economic strategies, objectives, and policies for the facility.
2. Prepares reports which summarize and forecast hospital business activity and financial position in areas of icome, expenses, and earnings based on past, present and expected operations.
3. Directs/preparation of budgets, reviews budget proposals and prepares necessary supporting documentation and justification.
4. Provides the CEO and Corporate office with timely reviews of hospital's financial status and progress in it's various programs and activities.
5. Directs activities related to providing and directing procedures and computer application systems necessary to maintain proper recors and to afford adequate accounting controlsand services.
6. Prepares and calculates proposals for third-party reimbursement agreements. Establishes and maintains contracts with reimbursement community.
7. Analyzes , consolidates, and directs cost accounting procedures together with other statistical and routine reports.
8. Prepares reports required by regulatory agencies.
This position requires a minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Accounting or related degree and 5-7 years of similar experience in a for profit freestanding hospital setting with a preference in Acute Psychiatric setting. Base salary of $95-130K depending on level of experience.with up to 25% bonus potential and relocation package/bemnfits, etc. Only persons with the above qualifications need apply-contact us in confidence.
About R.L. Scott Associates/National Healthcare Search:
We are an Executive Search Firm with a major focus in the Behavioral Healthcare Industry. We work with select client companies and most clients have been with us for 15-20 years. This is one such organization's leadership with a track record of success and history of developing future leadership from within.
R.L. "Randy" Scott