Staff Icons is currently seeking a qualified Clinical Laboratory Scientist for a client located in Northern Santa Clara County, CA
Shift: 1st shift
California CLS License Required
Atleast 3 to 5 years relevent experience
• Under the direction of Technical and General Supervisors, perform laboratory procedures across a broad range of assays and in accordance with standards established in the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA).
• Process specimens, conduct testing, and report test results with constant attention to detail and excellence in quality.
• Operate laboratory instruments and equipment. Trouble shoot and problem solve with laboratory instrumentation and assay systems as needed. Monitor and perform preventative maintenance as required for machine performance.
• Keep meticulous and organized records of specimens, tests, instrument logs, and technical analyses.
• Identify problems that may adversely affect test performance or reporting of test results and either correct the problems or immediately notify supervisors.
• Conduct and document appropriate quality control and assurance procedures. Assist with quality assurance and performance improvement activities.
• Current California State Clinical Laboratory Scientist License.
• Bachelor's degree in Clinical Lab Sciences or related field.