U.S. Renal Care's Clinical Research Connections
is looking for a Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC)
for Fort Worth, TX
. The CRC is an important part of the research team and is responsible to the physicians and for the conducting of the study in accordance with federal, sponsor, and clinic regulations. This includes planning, development, coordination and evaluation of the clinical research.
- Identify patients that are potentially eligible for clinical trial enrollment. Obtain informed consent from patients.
- Data entry into computer programs from completed source documents.
- Enroll and randomize all patients into the chosen clinical trial.
- Obtain, process, and ship blood and pathology samples to lab.
- Collect and maintain source documentation on all research/protocol patients.
- Interface with physicians, nurses, and all dialysis personnel.
- Complete reports for IRB (Institutional Review Boards) as needed.
- Send weekly visit reports to manager
- Bachelors degree in any health care related field preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a health care setting.
- Experience and certification in the research field would be considered a plus.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.