Software developer to work with product development and testing groups to build high quality software
application products and SDKs ranging from instrument control, algorithm implementation, GUI and
system framework. Responsible for requirements analysis, design, development, implementation and unit testing. Provide accurate estimates to complete assigned tasks. Contribute to maintaining and evolving existing products, as well as to new product development. Support third party engineers in their use of our SDKs. Provide assistance to software test and support, troubleshoot critical issues
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Sciences
* Minimum 5 years of software development experience in the Windows environment
* Must have experience with Microsoft .NET development for instrument control and data processing software products.
* Proficient in Visual Studio 2010, C#/.NET 4.0, WPF, WCF and C++.
* Knowledge of programming languages such as C++, Java, C#.
* Experience with version control and defect tracking systems.
*Medical device product development experience and exposure to regulations such as ISO 13485, QSR
820.30 Design Control, 21 CFR Part 11 desired.
* Strong object-oriented analysis and design background; familiar with commonly known design patterns.
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* Software product development experience desired.
* Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills.
* Able to manage competing high priority tasks, and adapt to changes in priorities.
* Highly organized, detail-oriented, strong initiative with good documentation skills.
* Effectively communicates and illustrates ideas; contributes critically and positively to a team.
* Experience with Agile development process techniques
About K2 Executive Search:
K2 Search is a boutique, full cycle, contingency search firm. K2 brings a laser sharp focus to identifying the "needle in a haystack" and aligning those candidates with a very magnetic group of clients who absolutely refuse to hire less than the best.