PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE POSTING AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS IN IT TO APPLY. PLEASE SEND ALL INFORMATION DIRECTLY TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS LISTED BELOW. CLIENT IS SEEKING TO START INTERVIEWS IMMEDIATELY. PLEASE SURE THAT ALL INFORMATION IS SENT IN WORD DOCUMENT FORMAT. PLEASE SEND ALL INFORMATION DIRECTLY TO firstname.lastname@example.org PLEASE TYPE THE JOB # AND TITLE IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR EMAIL. ALSO PLEASE BE SURE THAT YOUR RESUME CONTAINS YOUR FULL PHYSICAL ADDRESS.
Job # 2LW7960
Job Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Experience Required: 5 - 10 years
Degree Required: 4 Year Bachelors Degree in Finance
Travel Required: 0-10%
We are looking for experienced professional to lead and participate in our ongoing efforts in the accounting functions. As a manager in our Acquired Loans Accounting acquisition readiness and change management team, you will be part of a successful and growing team. You will be based at our Corporate Headquarters located in Pittsburgh.
As a Controller, you will be part of the Corporate & Institutional Banking's finance line of business, in the Controller's office, and will become a member of a dynamic team striving to deliver optimal financial performance for internal clients. Each day offers exciting challenges as you manage through complex technical accounting, valuation, operations and systems projects. You will be responsible for planning, organizing and executing projects related to the accounting for acquired loan portfolios and other loan accounting related projects. The manager will receive assignments in the form of objectives and determine how to use resources to meet schedules and goals. As a manager, you will be directing teams of professional and multi-disciplinary technical/business support staff to complete project objectives within defined timelines. Your tasks will include reviewing high level accounting policies, analyzing data, and creating detailed project plans to operationalize accounting processes and procedures to meet these policies. You will report project status to senior supervisors and be accountable for outcomes. The project manager will work well in a team environment, exhibit the ability to drive results and demonstrate adaptability to change. In this role, you will enjoy high visibility and the chance to have a direct impact on the business' bottom line.
PLEASE ANSWER EACH QUESTION BELOW, AND SUBMIT THE RESPONSES, ALONG WITH YOUR CURRENT RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT AS AN ATTACHMENT DIRECTLY TO THE ADDRESS LISTED BELOW. ANY EMAILS WITHOUT THE RESPONSES TO THESE QUESTIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. THE CLIENT IS REQUIRING ALL INFORMATION TO BE COMPLETED IN ORDER TO BE SUBMITTED FOR THIS POSITION. PLEASE TYPE A SHORT PARAGRAPH, STATING WHY YOU ARE A MATCH FOR THIS POSITION. ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE RESPONSES AND PARAGRAPH, PLEASE ATTACH YOUR RESUME AND THOSE OTHER TWO DOCUMENTS AND SEND. PLEASE SEND ALL INFORMATION DIRECTLY TO email@example.com AS TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE.
(IMPORTANT NOTE) IF YOU CANNOT ANSWER “YES” TO ALL QUESTIONS, YOU ARE NOT A FIT, SO PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME, BY SUBMITTING YOUR INFORMATION FOR THIS POSITION.
1. Do you have a Bachelors Degree in Finance or related field? (REQUIRED)
2. Are you a licensed CPA or CMA Certification and/or MBA? (REQUIRED)
3. Do you have at least (10) years of progressively responsible Financial Reporting/Analysis work experience? (REQUIRED)
4. Do you have at least (5) five years of supervisory experience? (REQUIRED)
5. Are you experienced in independently planning and conducting non-routine Financial Analysis/Reporting projects and consulting effectively to higher level management? (REQUIRED)
6. Do you have strong team building and motivating skills? (REQUIRED)
7. Do you have effective oral and written communication skills? (REQUIRED)
8. Do you have SQL experience? (REQUIRED)
9. Do you have Loan Accounting experience?
10. Do you have FASB technical accounting knowledge? (REQUIRED)
11. Do you have Large Public Accounting Firm experience?
12. Do you have Large Financial Services experience?
13. Do you have experience with either FAS 91 or SOP 03-3? (REQUIRED)
14. Do you have current or previous Big 4 (or other large public accounting firms) experience and now currently working in a large, financial services firm? (REQUIRED NO EXCEPTIONS)
15. If offered a position, are you able to relocate to Pittsburgh PA?
16. Why are you seeking to leave your current position?
17. What is your current or last salary?