- Coordination of problem analysis and the development of action plans.
- Make improvements and/or modifications to stations and increase reliability and output. Act as liaison between support groups, lead plant, and department.
- Design and modify controls systems and provide concepts, schedules, and quotations as required.
- Develop, purchase, and install programming for PLC’s, PC based controllers, and vision systems.
- Communicate effectively with customers and direct technicians, electricians, and contractors as required.
- Establish and maintain contacts with vendors and suppliers of hardware and systems support.
- Conform to all standards to ensure the accomplishment of design, assembly, testing, runoff, and acceptance/signoff of production equipment.
** In order to be considered for this position:
- BS in Electrical Engineering and at least 5 years technical experience.
- Ability to read and define electric drawings, pneumatic and/or hydraulic plans.
- Controls engineering experience including knowledge in PLCs (ie. Allen Bradley, Siemans, and Bosch).
- Project leadership skills, ability to prioritize workload and meet established targets. Experience using lean manufacturing and problem solving and analytical skills. Experience in a similar manufacturing environment working with Control Systems, PLC’s, PC’s and HMI’s.
- Working knowledge of machine communications via LAN.
- Strong understanding of electrical/electronic principles, control systems, machine safety standards and use of support documentation.
- Willing to travel nationally and internationally for training and supplier visits.
please apply directly to the Bosch website using the following link - http://www.careers.bosch.us/en/us/home_us/home.html. Type the word "Charleston" in the Key Word search to bring up the positions for Robert Bosch in Charleston, SC.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer
About Robert Bosch, LLC:
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of automotive and industrial technology, consumer goods and building technology. Some 285,000 associates generated sales of over 47.3 billion euros (over $63 billion) in fiscal year 2010. In North America, the Bosch Group has over 22,000 associates, and in business year 2010 achieved total consolidated sales of $8.8 billion.
Automotive Technology is Bosch's largest business sector in North America, with sales of approximately $5.6 billion in 2010. As one of the leading automotive suppliers in North America, the Automotive Technology business sector employs over 13,000 associates at approximately 30 primary locations.
MAU Workforce Solutions has an exclusive agreement with Robert Bosch, LLC in Charleston, SC and facilities all hiring activities from internal hires, co-ops, contractors and external hires for its location.