Westburne Electric, a division of Rexel Canada Electrical Inc., is a leader in electrical product distribution, participating in the commercial, residential, industrial and institutional markets across Canada. DESCRIPTION
We are currently looking for a self-motivated individual to become an integral part of our team at our Burnaby branch. If you want to work in a dynamic team environment and you excel when being trusted with responsibility then Westburne is the place for you.Westburne offers:
- A competitive compensation;
- Benefits plan; and
- An excellent opportunity for advancement within a growing organization.
The Credit Analyst is responsible for communicating with customers and internal Westburne staff to analyze credit information, solve problems, and ensure the timely payment of invoices. Responsibilities:
Skills & Qualifications:
- Take ownership of a portfolio of accounts, ensure the timely payment of invoices on account, and be a key point of contact for our customer, both internal and external.
- Analyze paying habits of accounts that are delinquent.
- Credit the customers’ accounts from cheques & credit cards received and indicate full payment or partial payment.
- Update accounts on the computer to indicate received payments.
- Evaluate customer records and recommend accounts be closed or credit limit reduced.
- Ensure all legal aspects have been covered and protect the company’s interest at all times.
- Reconcile accounts when customers have short paid invoices due to credit notes such as pricing and returns.
- Issue payment adjustments for invoices paid. Process inter-company transfer payments. Record returned cheques on the system. File all original remittance advice information by date.
- Release orders from customer’s account
- Review and open new accounts
- Related experience is preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Outlook) is required
- Problem solving skills, interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good organizational and time management skills an asset
- Working towards FCI(CCP) designation