The Customer Technical Support Representative maintains direct contact with customers before and/or after the sale for the SCI family of software and performance tracking solutions. Candidate will perform proactive monitoring of client software utilization, daily transactions with third party providers, as well as provide on training and support services on a daily basis. This is a work at home position.
• Responsible for planning, managing and implementing all necessary training and installation activities for SCI software solutions.
• Review and manage log files and daily transactions to ensure products are setup and delivered on a daily basis.
• Mastery of phone and web-based tools that used to perform remote training and support.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen well and work as a team member.
• Provide direction to product development and management.
• Maintain the highest professional and ethical standards.
• Comply with all corporate policies and procedures.
• Always maintain a highly motivated work ethic.
• Must be able to work independently while meeting job requirements.
• Must be driven about getting better at what you do and be open to coaching and training.
• Must be capable of simultaneously managing multiple products, clients, and assignments.
• Must possess the ability to interact with diverse clients and personalities.
About SCI, Inc.:
We partner with our automotive manufacturers, distributors, dealer groups, and dealerships to deliver customized solutions that resolve their most significant issues and create lasting competitive advantage. Utilizing decades of automotive industry experience and functional expertise, SCI looks beyond standard solutions to develop new insights, mobilize organizations, drive tangible results, and make companies more successful. www.sciusa.com