Property Damage Inspector /Public Adjustger
Full Time: $50K to $110k
We are is one of the largest public adjusting firms in the United States. We have been in the industry over the past 20 years and expanding in the VA area. Due to an increased demand for our services, we are currently looking to fill our positions immediately.
Our firm is looking for career minded people who will be trained to inspect homes & commercial business properties for several types of damages covered under property insurance. No experience is necessary. We offer flexible hours so you can work around your own schedule. Also Inspections can be done where you live. You are not required to report to our offices every day. (Only 1hr a week for a few weeks) Your job is to write up the damage and turn it over to our in house adjuster.
We also provide proper training and resources to learn the business. This type of additional income can be an asset during this current economic time as up to $1,000 per week can be easily attained just by working part time. Educate yourself and understand why people need our help and expertise.
Requirements to apply:
• Professional Demeanor
• Effective and skillful communication skills
• Ambition, strong work ethic, and an earnest willingness to learn
• Self- Motivated desire to advance
• Ability to effectively collaborate and working a team-based environment
• Flexibility and the ability to excel in a high - energy, fast paced environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Take photos of property Damage(s)
• Review client’s policy.
• Send files to our in house adjuster.
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED, WE OFFER COMPREHENSIVE HANDS-ON TRAINING AT ENTRY-LEVEL
To schedule an interview call Gene Houck,EVP/National Hiring Manager 215-356-0888 or email email@example.com