Our vision is to bring real understanding to our world, and we’re doing it by creating products where people can express and understand the real story. Kanjoya is looking for a hands-on Director of Marketing to join our team of passionate and talented individuals dedicated to uncovering new levels of human expression and understanding.
You have an analytical approach to marketing, and will work closely with the rest of the team so that the marketing strategy is interwoven into the products and roadmap, rather than being a reaction to it. You must be ahead of the curve on the greatest in interactive and digital marketing (online, mobile, out-of-home, and social).
Your responsibilities would include:
- Grow market presence through developing and implementing creative marketing strategy
- Own online marketing channels and lead funnel
- Develop market positioning and collateral for use by the sales team
- Create thought leadership and case study content to drive awareness and new user growth
- Use data and analytics to drive strategic marketing decisions and measure performance against goals
- Own PR and communications strategy while building and maintaining relationships with key media
- Develop strategies for popping the lid off our social media presence
- Oversee continual enhancement to the corporate site
- Own the branding strategy for the company and its products
- Own the planning and coordination of outward facing events, speaking arrangement, etc.
Other qualifications you would bring to the team:
- BA/BS degree required; MBA preferred
- 8+ years experience in Direct Marketing, Research, Brand Strategy, or Brand Management with recognized consumer or web products
- Excellent project management skills and are highly organized
- Expert level strategic and analytical skills are necessary. Strong understanding of market analysis, planning, development, and management
- Incredibly strong organization and time management skills
- Extensive knowledge of outlet channels, Facebook, Twitter, SEO, Google Analytics, video, blogging, developing online and offline communities
- A sense of humor, positive attitude, and passion for working at a start-up
We have a great team working together in a fun, flexible, collaborative environment with a stocked kitchen, open vacation policy, and full medical, dental, vision coverage.
If this describes your skills and experience and the kind of team you’d like to be a part of, please send us your resume along with a cover letter describing your background, strengths, and interests.