Frequency (www.frequency.com), the leading personal video service, is seeking a Senior Product Manager (PM) to manage all aspects of design, development and delivery of the company’s mobile apps on iOS and Android. The PM will report to the SVP of Products and work with the development team and marketing team on a daily basis.
You must be strong both strategically and tactically to help us continue to build the most popular Internet video browsing experience in the world.
You must be a hands-on, detail- and process-oriented individual with excellent communication skills and project management experience. You work well with developers and have proven success(es) managing consumer Internet and/or mobile products through the entire product life cycle.
You are creative thinker with the ability to problem solve and come up with creative solutions for the challenges that face a small technology company. Why Frequency?
- You want to get involved early at a rapidly growing company to make a huge impact
- You love working with smart people, each with their own track records of success
- You want to apply your experience to an exploding market
- You like working with a close-knit team in a fast paced, startup environment
- You love consumer products, entertainment, mobile, video and social media – especially when they’re combined together.
What you MUST have:
- Smart and can make decisions quickly with limited data
- An expert in mobile apps, especially iPhone and Android
- Understand Facebook and the social graph API
- Energetic & passionate about building consumer products
- An excellent communicator
- Have a track record of executing and you simply gets things done
- 3-6 years product management experience with a social media, consumer internet or mobile applications company
- BA or BS or equivalent work experience
- Consumer-based mobile and web applications experience
- Excellent project management experience (you will be responsible for product timelines and delivery dates)
- Great communications skills - a collaborator & a team player (need to coordinate cross-functional teams to build and launch products)
- Must be hands-on and have the ability to write product specs for our tech team (PRDs)
- Experience with market sizing and building business cases for product feature prioritization (MRDs)
- Product portfolio management
- Proven success with UX & consumer messaging
- Experience with social media, online marketing and product evangelism is a huge plus
- An ace with Google Analytics and analyzing download and usage data
- Exceptional at finding and reporting on the customer feedback that matters and creating solutions that drive the business forward (A/B testing, NPS, surveys, user testing etc.).
- Stays current with industry trends to keep the best ideas in the forefront with fresh approaches to virality, social sharing, mobile apps and online video.
- Experience with online video a plus
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Stock options
- Casual work environment
- Great health, dental and 401(k) programs, life insurance, and a very generous vacation policy
We know there are only a few people in the world who can make the right impact and help Frequency build a new market. If this description is you, apply now! LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY