Posted 315 days ago in Healthcare
Director of Critical Care Services
The Director of Critical Care Services provides overall administrative and clinical leadership for Critical Care services. The Director of Critical Care/Cardiac Care will ensure effective administrative management of clinical functions related to personnel and policy in order to meet the mission of patient care, education and research within a fiscally responsible organization.
· Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patient appropriate to the ages of patients served.
· Assumes responsibility for clinical and resource management of unit (24 hrs/day)
· Assume responsibility for employee, physician and patient satisfaction.
· Promotes hospital customer service initiative.
· Assists with the development of the patient flow from ED to inpatient status.
· Conducts periodic audits of essential clinical activities to ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
HW HealthFinders Inc. is a nationwide recruitment firm focused on healthcare and biotechnology operational and sales positions.