Posted 140 days ago in Information Technology
Director of Infrastructure – Req 30539
Location: Downers Grove, IL
Acxiom is now looking for a Director of Infrastructure due to new business. This position will be a part of a very dynamic infrastructure delivery account team with fast paced client delivery needs.
· 10+ years of IT experience in infrastructure service delivery, Account Management, consulting, offshore, outsourcing, methodology and process adherence and standardization of operations
· Experience with infrastructure outsourcing - data center, mainframe, distributed systems
· Ability to lead multifunctional teams and drive change
· Ability to work with executive level clients
· Excellent communication and presentation ability
· Organization, collaboration, and influence required to be successful
· Service Level Management; Statement of Work; Billing; Contract management experience
· ITIL V3 foundation certified
· No specific on call rotation responsibilities but will need to be available off hours as the client or services require
Nice to have skills:
· Account Management experience
· Portfolio over $25million
· Technology experience in open systems, network, or mainframe
Acxiom is an enterprise data, analytics and software as a service company that uniquely fuses trust, experience and scale to fuel data-driven results. For over 40 years, Acxiom has been an innovator in harnessing the most important sources and uses of data to strengthen connections between people, businesses and their partners. Utilizing a channel and media neutral approach, we leverage cutting-edge, data-oriented products and services to maximize customer value. Every week, Acxiom powers more than a trillion transactions that enable better living for people and better results for our 7,000+ global clients. For more information about Acxiom, visit Acxiom.com.
Acxiom is an EEO/AA employer.
Receive all new Acxiom job postings by following us on Twitter at @acxiomjobs.