We are seeking candidates with superb quantitative, analytical and strategic skillsets who are able to leverage complex analytics and develop innovative strategies and solutions that drive profitable acquisition, loyalty, cross-sell, and balance growth, through a variety of channels.
• Responsible for developing and implementing cutting- edge CRM strategies using customer analysis and data driven insights.
• Analyze targeted universe criteria and conduct strategic analyses as well as segmentation and targeting analytics to identify growth opportunities and optimize program performance.
• Leverage internal proprietary data to identify predictive customer behavior/propensities that can be applied to targeted marketing and CRM strategies.
• Lead the design, development, and execution of robust analytics, including statistical models, segmentation, reporting, and ad hoc analysis. Translate analytical model results into business insights and actionable customer management strategies.
• Establish test and control environment to measure bottom-line impact of strategies by leveraging advanced analytical tools, including SAS and CHAID.
• Presentation of analytics and insights to key internal and external stakeholders. Develop business case and action plans for delivery of customer management/marketing strategies; including targeting recommendations, test design, cross-sell optimization, and cost/benefit analysis.
• 7+ years experience utilizing advanced analytics with a proven track record of leveraging data analysis to drive business impact.
• Direct experience with predictive modeling (response, acquisition, retention), segmentation in consumer financial services and/or digital environment. Relevant functional backgrounds include, Marketing Analysis, Credit Risk and/or Database Marketing.
• Highly proficient in advanced analytic tools and techniques, marketing mix modeling, experimental design and ability to utilize SAS to manipulate and analyze large datasets. Experience utilizing statistical analysis for customer segmentation strategies, predictive modeling, behavioral analytics, program optimization, test design, reporting and analysis design, and measurement strategy development.
• Conceptual understanding of multivariate analysis including: linear/logistic regression, design of experiments, segmentation/clustering, decision tress, etc.
• Excellent presentation skills; Ability to work in an environment where flexibility, creativity, and fast execution are required.
• Superb leadership and mentoring skills.
• Excellent strategic, analytical and creative intellectual aptitude in both individual and team environments; ability to effectively manage through ambiguity.
• Advanced degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Econometrics, or related quantitative field.
Relocation offered for outstanding candidates.
About Rainmaker Consultants:
Rainmaker Consultants is a retained Executive Search firm maintaining a premier reputation for sourcing and recruiting "world class" talent. Searches encompass Vice President through "C" Level roles, leading and supporting Financial Services, Digital Media, Direct Response, Mobile, Consumer Package Goods, and VC-backed Startup Management Teams.