PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE POSTING AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS IN IT TO APPLY. PLEASE SEND ALL INFORMATION DIRECTLY TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS LISTED BELOW. CLIENT IS SEEKING TO START INTERVIEWS IMMEDIATELY. PLEASE SURE THAT ALL INFORMATION IS SENT IN WORD DOCUMENT FORMAT. PLEASE SEND ALL INFORMATION DIRECTLY TO email@example.com PLEASE TYPE THE JOB # AND TITLE IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR EMAIL. ALSO PLEASE BE SURE THAT YOUR RESUME CONTAINS YOUR FULL PHYSICAL ADDRESS.
Job # 1748412
Director of V.M.S.
Aerospace / Aviation / Defense
Sales / Marketing - Business Development / New Accounts
United States - Colorado - Colorado Springs - Colorado Springs metro
Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - Yes
Commission Compensation - No
Bonus Eligible - Yes
Overtime Eligible - No
Interview Travel Reimbursed - Yes
Senior BD leadership position responsible for management of our group, including Competitive Intel and Management. Ensures that teams are properly identifying and developing opportunities, building effective Management Plans and executing strategies to win new business. Reports to the VP of Business Development, advising on strategic direction for key bids; develops strategic and operations plans toward the overall new business goals of the company.
1. Manages teams of Managers and Competitive Intel analysts to ensure execution of strategic guidance to win new business.
2. Keeps Senior BD leadership informed of developments on key bids. Coordinates with Business Areas and Centers of Excellence as required.
3. Oversees Managers' execution of the company's BD Process, and recommends process improvements when necessary.
4. Evaluates new business opportunities and determines Interest/No Interest.
5. Serves on Color Teams and review panels and advises on new business proposal efforts to ensure core competency, compliance with customer requirements and attainment of cost and budget objectives.
6. Coordinates Capture activities with other members of the BD Leadership team, including the VP of BD, the Director of Proposals and the Director of BD Operations.
7. Recruits and hires Capture personnel.
8. recommends the use of consultants and strategic teammates where appropriate.
9. Interfaces with other corporate Defense organizations to promote cooperative new business pursuits.
10. Participates in selected Government/Industry Associations and Government briefings to Industry.
11. Provides additional business development support as may be required in pursuit of company business objectives.
12. Performs other duties as required.
13. Maintains strict compliance with company policies and procedures relating to Business Ethics and Code of Conduct, in addition to the specific procurement regulations established by the Federal Government.
MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
Personal computer, printer, FAX machine, copy machine and other general office equipment.
Works in a general office environment. Extended work hours may be required prior to proposal submittal or reviews. Travel required to Customer, program and employee locations.
PLEASE ANSWER EACH QUESTION BELOW, AND SUBMIT THE RESPONSES, ALONG WITH YOUR CURRENT RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT AS AN ATTACHMENT DIRECTLY TO THE ADDRESS LISTED BELOW. ANY EMAILS WITHOUT THE RESPONSES TO THESE QUESTIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. THE CLIENT IS REQUIRING ALL INFORMATION TO BE COMPLETED IN ORDER TO BE SUBMITTED FOR THIS POSITION. PLEASE TYPE A SHORT PARAGRAPH, STATING WHY YOU ARE A MATCH FOR THIS POSITION. ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE RESPONSES AND PARAGRAPH, PLEASE ATTACH YOUR RESUME AND THOSE OTHER TWO DOCUMENTS AND SEND. PLEASE SEND ALL INFORMATION DIRECTLY TO firstname.lastname@example.org AS TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE.
1. Do you have a Bachelors Degree?
2. Do you have at least (15) years experience in General Management with substantial exposure to Business Development and Marketing Support activities?
3. Do you have at least (5) five years in a position directly related to Business Development in the DoD/Federal market?
4. Do you have a good understanding of Government Procurement, DoD Contracts, Regulations and Procedures, and DoD Operations and Maintenance Services?
5. Do you have strong knowledge of company Business Lines and Business Development process?
6. Have you ever managed a department of up to 25 employees?
7. Do you have an active Security Clearance? (Required NO EXCEPTIONS)
8. Are you willing to travel often?
9. If offered a position, are you willing to relocate to Colorado?
10. Why are you seeking to leave your current role?
11. What is your current or last Salary?