Posted 90 days ago in Sales & Biz Dev
Marty Layne Audiology is a busy, fast-growing hearing aid dispensing practice with office locations in Scarborough, Kennebunk and Saco, ME. We are seeking an Audiologist with sales experience for a full time position. The ideal candidate must be licensed in the state of Maine. If you have a sales aptitude and a willingness to learn our proven sales and dispensing process, an exciting opportunity awaits you. This is a dispensing practice with a focus on providing high quality instruments and services to our patients.Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Drive to 40 net hearing instruments per month as indicated by best practices.
· Establish rapport with and gather history from patients, conduct audiometric testing, and make recommendations for hearing aids
· Make ear impressions and ear molds, order instruments
· Program hearing aids using a computer
· Fit hearing aids and assist with any adjustments, questions or problems.
· Counsel patients
· Maintain documentation and patient filesQualifications
· Master’s Degree in Audiology or AU.D.
· 3-4 years hearing aid dispensing experience
· Active and current hearing aid dispensing license
The successful Audiologist will also possess:
We offer an attractive compensation package and a lucrative commission program and benefits package.
Audiology Hires offers owners of hearing health care practices over 30 years of expertise in recruitment management and personnel development - those services necessary to take your practice to the next level. We are a Private Recruiting company that is dedicated to growing progressive hearing care practices. We are there to help grow the business to its full potential.
We will collaborate with you on Talent Aquisition and employee retention through a dedicated long term training and skills program.