Coordinates, monitors, and performs specialized technical processes/related functions in an automotive manufacturing environment directly related to plant engineering and maintenance activities in the Technical Support/Advanced Technology Team to meet and exceed departmental & company goals and objectives. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, coordinate, and lead activities aligned with the company & departmental goals and objectives as required.
- Provide technical direction and assistance to identify and troubleshoot problems; propose counter measures/solutions; and resolve issues.
- Develop procedures, processes, tools and formats to analyze & monitor equipment to increase durability, prevent breakdowns, predict failures and improve reliability.
- Develop and organize information related to departmental & team activities.
- Coordinate and provide technical training and advise other Team Members as needed.
- Support and /or lead continuous improvement activities for equipment, components and processes.
- Develop and provide technical reports and presentations.
- Administer, coordinate, and comply with all safety Programs, Business Management Systems (BMS) and Environmental Management Systems (EMS) requirements.
- Meet all other requirements as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering discipline or equivalent work experience desired.
- 5 – 15 years job related experience preferred.
- Original Equipment Maker (OEM) experience for process equipment in an Automotive Plant desired.
- MSWord/Excel/Pwr Pt.
- PLC Programming desired.
- OEM equipment experience & knowledge desired.
- Position may require occasional travel (domestic or foreign). Flexibility in working hours to include weekends, holidays, off shifts.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*E-mail your resume in MS word format to SL@mau.com or apply on http://www.mau.com/ using keyword or location search. Job ID 295370