Posted 79 days ago in Information Technology
The Enterprise Security Architect is a Security Engineer role that is responsible for setting direction for and supporting the network security infrastructure of the corporation. The security engineering team plays a vital part in providing a secure and stable infrastructure for the organization. We are looking for a "Top Gun" network security engineer and offering a competitive compensation package!
• Provide architectural designs and documentation to improve the network security infrastructure
• Maintain and manage a multi-national installed base of Checkpoint firewalls, IPS sensors and Bluecoat proxy servers.
• Create and publish standards, processes and best practice documents to improve the management of the network security infrastructure.
• Responsible for lab & technology pioneering, including POC, network security technology evaluation and certification.
• Responsible for staying up-to-date with emerging industry/technology trends.
• Participate in 7x24 on-call rotation
The Enterprise Architect role does not have direct reports but may mentor less experienced architects, development, or other technical associates.
Skills or Experience needed:
• Checkpoint Firewalls (required)
• McAfee IDS/IPS
• Bluecoat Proxy
• Large/midsize enterprise network security experience
• CISSP, CISM, GIAC, Checkpoint CCSE, CCSA, Cisco CCNA, CCNP
Candidates should have experience with the following:
• Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Solid written, oral, and interpersonal communications skills
• Ability to conduct research into IT security issues and products as required
• Familiarity with IT governance standards including ITIL
• Cross architecture domain troubleshooting / diagnostic / and remediation recommendation
• Desktop skills / applications – Windows, MS Office suite / Visio
• Knowledge of Acxiom product offerings and associated architectures (optional)
• Strong communication and presentation skills (ability to relate technical to business problem and requirements
• Industry Certifications based on specific architecture scope assignments: CISSP, GIAC, ITIL - Data Center Process and Architecture and Six Sigma
Acxiom is an enterprise data, analytics and software as a service company that uniquely fuses trust, experience and scale to fuel data-driven results. For over 40 years, Acxiom has been an innovator in harnessing the most important sources and uses of data to strengthen connections between people, businesses and their partners. Utilizing a channel and media neutral approach, we leverage cutting-edge, data-oriented products and services to maximize customer value. Every week, Acxiom powers more than a trillion transactions that enable better living for people and better results for our 7,000+ global clients. For more information about Acxiom, visit Acxiom.com.
Acxiom is an EEO/AA employer.
Receive all new Acxiom job postings by following us on Twitter at @acxiomjobs.