Entry Level Service Technician needed.
- Must be 21years or older.
- If hired, must provide a "clean" Motor Vehicle Record.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Must be able to pass drug and background tests.checks.
- We work mostly at night, but you will need to have flexibility in your schedule.Most night shifts start around 8-9 pm.
We travel the entire State of Utah, and into Eastern Idaho as well
We are looking for additional staff to join our company, no experience necessary, we will train you, all you have to do is get to our shop, then each service truck will take off from there. We work a minimum of 2 man crews.
Company pays for meals and motels if away from the shop for extended amount of time.
- Must have a positive attitude, good work ethic, and be honest.
- We are a great employer and if you are a good employee, then please contact us. We are a growing company and there is opportunity to grow with our company.
Starting hourly wage: $12.00 per hour
About Taylor Brothers of Utah:
Taylor Brothers of Utah is a commercial Fire & Safety company.
We provide the following services:
Kitchen Hood/duct cleaning
Fire Extinguisher Inspections
Fire Suppression Inspections and Installations.
We have 4 offices in the USA, Boise, Idaho, (Corporate office), Salt Lake City, Utah, Tulsa, Oklahoma, and Grapevine, Texas, (Dallas/Fort Worth) area.
View all jobs at Taylor Brothers of Utah | Company website