Epic Certified Pharmacist (Willow)Responsibilities
Requirements necessary for ideal Candidate
- Responsible for medication build, FDB process, and testing of Surescripts.
- Responsible for assessing needs of client, building, and planning, implementation, monitoring and deployment.
- Train clients on software.
- Investigate, track and resolve client issues.
- Communication liaison to senior administration.
- Provides status reports and measurement of success to appropriate parties.
- Travel required and remote work.
- Excellent compensation with an established consulting firm; position can be W-2 or 1099.
- Must be an Epic certified pharmacist.
- West Coast candidates preferred.
- Ability and commitment to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Capable of working well in a diverse, multi-disciplinary team.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills and effective presentation skills.
- Ability to maintain a professional attitude.
- Problem solving skills.
- Minimum 2 years experience with information systems software solutions.
- Highly organized with attention to detail, execution and follow-through.
About RightWay Recruiting:
RightWay Recruiting provides search and recruitment services to the healthcare community on a National scale by working directly for hospitals, hospital groups, long term care providers, revenue cycle/HIM/compliance consulting agencies, healthcare specialized lending and collection servicing groups, and other healthcare vendors.
Our specialized areas of recruitment include the following: Health Information Management, Nursing Leadership, Revenue Cycle, Long Term Care and Healthcare Finance.
View all jobs at RightWay Recruiting | Company website