My name is Marcos and I represent, The Fountain Group, a national staffing firm, and I am currently seeking Equipment Maintenance II for a prominent client of ours in Austin, TX.
Length: 12 months, or longer contract duration
Responsibilities will include maintenance of test equipment supporting microprocessor development. Specifics include performing electrical and mechanical troubleshooting to root cause equipment and/or program issues, performing mechanical adjustments, and performing PM and calibration of equipment utilizing procedural documentation, schematic drawings and/or operation and repair manuals.
• Good knowledge of Integrated Circuits, Electronics, and Schematics.
• “Strong” mechanical skills.
• Knowledge of Oscilloscope, Digital multi-meter (DMM) etc… is required.
• Strong PC skills and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power point) knowledge.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and be flexible.
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Good technical problem-solving skills and attention to details.
• Good team player with strong customer orientation.
• Must be flexible to support shift schedule changes driven by business needs.
Basic understanding of PERL, ASP or other Software/Programming skills would be a plus.
Marcos Valarezo | Talent Acquisition Consultant
About The Fountain Group:
The Fountain Group provides Contingent Labor, Statement-of-Work, and Contingent-to-Permanent resources to clients with an internal/external Contingent Labor Managed Service Program or Clients without a program.
The Fountain Group is committed to the belief that we all share in the responsibility to conduct our businesses in a socially and environmentally responsible manner. We base this on the premise that a company is much more than the products it offers. The effect a company has on the environment, the people and the communities it serves reflects the company.