Equipment Validation Manager (Immediate Need)
BS In Mechanical Engineering Required (NO EXCEPTIONS)
Location: Wilson NC
Relocation paid: YES
Pharmaceutical or Biotech Industry Experience Necessary
Supervisory or Managerial Experience Required (NO EXCEPTIONS)
Salary: (Depends on Experience)
This is a Full Time Permanent position, not a Contract Role, only those interested in Full Time Permanent employment need apply.
If you do not have a BSME, please do not apply for this position!
Provide validation guidance, direction and support for the validation of equipment and facility systems.
• Implementation of an equipment validation strategy for new and existing equipment. Develop equipment validation master plan.
• Develop equipment validation Project plan.
• Implement HVAC validation plan. Execution of equipment validation, supporting site capital plan.
• Develop, implement and deliver equipment validation periodic review compliant with ASTM 2500E. Drive Continuous Improvement for the equipment validation.
• Support execution activities for engineering studies.
Implement operational and strategic policies and directives.
• Conduct analysis of change control requests for equipment validation impact.
• Provide direct supervision for internal validation resources. Provide direction for 3rd party validation resources.
• Align department goals with internal customers.
• Other duties as assigned by the Engineering Director.
• This position has supervisory responsibilities.
• Ability to lead cross-functional teams.
• Ability to communicate and collaborate with technical and management staff.
• Ability to manage multiple project at one time.
• Adherence to all health, safety, and environmental requirements in support of departmental and site HSE goals.
Must have a BS in Mechanical Engineering (ONLY) (NO EXCEPTIONS)
Solid Oral Dose experience is a MUST
Manager experience is necessary
Adherence to all health, safety & environmental requirements in support of departmental and site HSE goals. Work in a safe and efficient manner.
If you are interested in this position, please send your current resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
140 Southcenter Court
Suite # 600