Posted 29 days ago in Admin/Secretarial
We’re seeking a highly organized senior level executive assistant to effectively support, initiate and coordinate the daily activities of the high profile hedge fund founder and CEO. The ideal candidate will be polished, well spoken, have strong professional presence and dynamic personality. Will have the ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, often under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. Expert written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants.
· Build a great rapport with partners and client contacts
· Screen all incoming calls and direct them accurately and accordingly.
· Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications on behalf of the CEO.
· Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
· Arrange, organize and implement conferences, events and meetings.
· Acts as a liaison between Group CEO and office staff to ensure proper communication.
· Collaborates with other administrative staff to establish procedures that enhance operational policies.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Exceptional interpersonal skill and talent
· Ability to think on their feet and have good judgment.
· Advanced software skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint for PC, Windows 2000, Internet).
top international investment bank
fully paid benefits inc tuition refund and free gym