Our client, a highly prestigious Investment Firm, is seeking an excellent Executive Assistant to support the Founder. This individual will be handling all matters of calendar, travel, phones, expenses, correspondence, personal work and more. The ideal candidate will have relevant senior level support experience that required the highest level of discretion. A high level of confidentiality and good judgment are a must.
This role is very busy and the right candidate for the job will be smart, learn quickly, be proactive and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Strong communication and organizational skills are also critical.
This is a tremendous opportunity to join an influential investment firm that provides great compensation, benefits, and perks to their employees!
- Heavy calendar management
- Scheduling complex meetings
- Planning complex travel itineraries (both domestic and international) and all related logistics (i.e. visas, cars services, hotel transfers, restaurant reservations, etc.)
- Answering phones, fielding calls, and taking detailed messages
- Drafting correspondences (e-mail and handwritten)
- Preparing the MD for all meetings
- Personal work
- Ad-hoc projects as requested by the Managing Partner
- 7+ years of prior senior level support experience in a corporate environment
- Bachelor's degree a must
- Full proficiency on Microsoft Office applications
- Good judgment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize
SALARY: DOE + bonus + full benefits
HOURS: 9am-6:30pm + 24/7 Blackberry + OT as needed