The Executive Assistant provides a variety of confidential and executive level administrative support to both the Senior Executives and to the Client. This role oversees all office operations to ensure office efficiency.
• Proactively manage and maintain the agenda of the Senior Executives by scheduling meetings and conference calls, arranging appointments with internal staff and external clients/vendors to optimize the use of time.
• Organize, prepare, and coordinate various meetings, events, seminars and conferences to ensure all required materials and catering requirements are provided.
• Filter Senior Executive's email and manage incoming calls.
• Plan and prepare documents for meetings.
• Take minutes of meetings and tracking action items.
• Provide administrative support to the Senior Executives and the Client.
• Work with Immigration Lawyers on immigration application and issues.
• Work with sensitive data.
• Communicate with clients and other external parties when required.
• Manage special organizational and research projects as directed.
• Reconcile Senior Executive's credit card expense statements on a monthly basis.
• Perform additional functions as required or as assumed on personal initiative.
• Book appointments, meetings, and travel plans for Senior Executives, staff and guests.
• Prepare reports and other written materials.
• Prepare correspondence, including photocopying, faxing, mailing, delivery and filing.
• Other general administrative duties as required.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• 5+ years previous executive administrative experience supporting Senior Executives
• Ability to consistently produce high quality work within deadlines
• Highly organized and detailed oriented
• Accustomed to a fast-paced environment and constantly shifting priorities
• Proactive, efficient and able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality at all times
• Proven ability to work in a team environment and provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers
• Strong English verbal and written communication skills are a must
• Knowledge of computer software: MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
• College or University graduate
• Has own vehicle to run personal errands (preferred)
About Instaclick Inc.:
Would you like to join a fresh, ambitious, dynamic and fast paced development firm? Instaclick Inc. is a developer of high capacity websites that are typically in the top 1000 websites by traffic volume in the world. Our sites often have over a million unique visitors a day. Working with us will expose you to large site scaling issues and solutions that you may never experience with other organizations. Not only are we innovative but we utilize leading edge technology. Do not miss your opportunity to be apart of this exciting, vigorous, and mind-blowing organization!!!