Executive Sales Reps are responsible for providing the Bachrach Experience to every customer through exceptional service. The primary objective will be to achieve or exceed personal sales and service plans in the store. The ideal candidate must be motivated by a fun and competitive commission environment. In addition, each candidate must have the ability to market, manage, and build lasting professional relationships. Ultimately learning, developing, and demonstrating sales & service skills sets worthy of the Bachrach brand.
Job Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Achieve weekly sales & service projections
- Provide excellent customer service and follow-up
- Ability to set appointments, capture customer data, follow up
with new customers, and reactivate existing customers
- Building business, and expanding a personal customer base
through clienteling, networking, and marketing
- Making Sales Calls
- Project a professional and positive demeanor
- Staying current with fashion trends, styles of dress, and
general product knowledge
- Processing shipment, steaming, merchandising and visual
- Able to work up to 40 hrs a week on various shift including
Candidates will need to show evidence of the following:
- The ability to follow directives
- Customer service and sales focus
- The aptitude to grasp new concepts quickly
- The desire to be coached
- The ability to meet operations, loss prevention, and employee
Over the years, Bachrach has grown up with America and has continues to adapt our business to the changing social landscape. With all this change, something has remained the same - the BACHRACH SPIRIT; a spirit of friendliness, energetic service and handsome innovative styles has been our hallmark.
If you desire a fast-paced career opportunity and feel you can express the BACHRACH SPIRIT, BACHRACH may have the opportunity for you.
BACHRACH is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive pay and comprehensive benefits