We are a FAST-GROWING, Pro-Life/Pro-Family, Non-Profit, Inner City Outreach & Ministry to At-Risk Kids. Based out of a local Christian non-denominational church, we have 3 childcare centers with approx. 60 staff serving 300+ children ages 6 weeks - 13 years, located in central Colorado Springs. We are looking to hire applicants with a heart to serve kids and their families.
We're looking to hire someone who can report to multiple pastors/executives and juggle tasks in multiple areas including but not limited to office admin, finance admin and HR admin within both the church and the church's ministry, 3 children's centers for low-income/at-risk kids.
We believe that our staff are at their best when fully plugged into the mission and ministry of Springs of Life Children’s Center. Because of this, it is our desire to see our staff become active members of Springs of Life Church. Springs of Life Church is a Christian, Non-Denominational Church. For more information and our statement of faith, you can find us on the web at Springsoflife.org.
We will train if required but we're looking for the below skill sets primarily. Experience is a plus.JOB REQUIREMENTS:
1. Multi-tasker: Must be able to juggle many tasks at once
2. Problem-solver: Must be able to identify and solve problems. Strong support will be given in this area.
3. Fast-paced: Must move at a fast pace with data entry
4. Handle interruption heavy environment: Must be able to thrive in an interruption driven environment
5. Must have demonstrable, strong excel, word and email/internet skills
6. Attention to detail: Must have an eye for details.
• TBD (based off of education and experience)HOURS:
• 20-30 HPW: Schedule TBDBENEFITS:
1.) Competitive pay scale
2.) Opportunity for promotion within company (Church, Children's Centers and Family Life Center)
3.) Training programs/On-The-Job Training
4.) 2 weeks PTO (Paid Time Off)
5.) Missions benefits (organization making significant impact on youth in our community).
6.) Discounted Childcare (FT employees receive a 50% discount)To APPLY, please RESPOND IN THE FOLLOWING MANNER:
1.) Please follow the link to complete the interview questions
2.) Attach your professional UP-TO-DATE Resume (including your level of education and any degrees/certificates earned)
3.) Attach your Church/Missions/Non-Profit/Volunteer work experience
4.) Attach references. One (1) Professional Reference, one (1) Personal Reference, one (1) Spiritual Reference
Thank you for your interest in Springs of Life Children's Center! We look forward to creating a remarkable working relationship!