It's time to bring all your insights and experience with the repair of agricultural equipment into the dynamic, career-enhancing environments of our maintenance facilities. Here you'll be applying your talents to the newest combines and other Agriculture Equipment (3 years old or newer), with your skills backed by the latest computer diagnostic support. Speaking of support, your collaborative, team ethic will be highly valued here, and there are always genuine opportunities to move up the ladder to team leadership positions in the future.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
• Repair and maintenance of all equipment as needed.
• Change oil and filters on equipment.
• Inspect equipment.
• Fill out and keep paperwork accurate.
Skills and Educational Requirements:
• One to two years of experience and a technical certification/degree preferred.
• Knowledge of agricultural equipment.
• Ability to understand and perform basic maintenance and repairs.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Dealership experience with combines preferred.
Please send resume or brief description to email@example.com or call 515-200-7055 leave message if no answer!