Field Operations Supervisor is a paramedic who oversees field personnel (EMTs and paramedic) operations including payroll and scheduling, staff recruitment and development. The Field Operations Supervisor acts as senior-level interface with hospital directors, patients, physicians and EMS personnel. Position requires direct oversight and hands on involvement in day to day business matters to include managing of personnel for both ambulance (EMTs and paramedics) and wheelchair divisions. The Supervisor is responsible for the efficient and safe work activities of all personnel at their assigned location. PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interfaces with all employees including senior management to formulate short and long-term goals consistent with the company's financial and operational objectives.
- Exemplifies and upholds company ethics and environmental, operating, regulatory, safety and accounting policies and standards.
- Communicates company objectives and philosophies to employees. Ensures positive morale of division employees.
- Provides guidance and direction to field employees.
- Assists with appropriate staffing levels and oversees hiring, training and performance management of business unit employees.
- Responsible for the medical review/QA evaluation of EMS transport charts for quality review and compliance initiatives.
- Assists staff with their needs, resolves concerns and difficulties, conducts routine vehicle and site inspections.
- Responsible for the execution, follow up, and sustainability of planned operating improvements.
- Responsible to assist in the creation and the timely maintenance of operational reporting documents as required by Senior Management.
- Oversees the corrective action process of employees. Provides the necessary discipline when needed. Also works with Payroll department and Human Resources in resolving any problems or discrepancies.
- Oversees and maintains an effective accident prevention program in conjunction with Risk Control director, ensures all reasonable actions are taken to prevent accidents or injuries, and ensures a safe and productive work environment for all employees.
- Assists Billing department and IT personnel to ensure proper trip documentation and execution for timely flow of trip data and in maintaining all compliance requirements.
- Interacts professionally and courteously with customers, vendors, members of the community and municipal and other government employees.
- Position requires filling in for vacant shifts to maintain continuum of service without direction from management. Position serves as a last line of support for open shifts. Applicants must be willing to respond and fill during inclement weather, i.e. snowstorms or other acts out of the control of the company.
- EMT Paramedic licensure in assigned jurisdiction
- Healthcare Provider CPR certification
- ACLS certification
- PALS certification is a plus
- Driver’s license with safe driving record
- Moderate to advance use of Office software including ability to create, manipulate and utilize spreadsheets with ability to use other dedicated software programs and equipment.
- Advanced managerial skills in a diverse workforce with ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate proficiently in writing and orally in the English Language
- Ability to pass a drug screen, criminal background check and pre-employment behavioral interview.
- PPD clearance and Hepatitis B vaccination or waiver
- May not be concurrently employed by another transportation company.
*May not be concurrently employed by another transportation company.*
TO APPLY, PLEASE VISIT: