DECREASE YOUR TRAVEL AMOUNT !!
Base salary to $70,000 - $80,000 + FULL Benefits (Direct Hire !)
Our client , an industry leading Global Tier 1 automotive supplier with a broad world class product line. With manufacturing operations in North America and strong relationships intact with American, German and Japanese OEM's.
• Provide guidance and understanding of client’s customers expectations and objectives.
• Manage quality issues associated with purchased parts including initial customer contact, containment and permanent corrective action cycle. May include travel to supplier locations. Mostly regional travel distance from Cincinnati area locations.
• Support Engineering Group with quality problem solving, reject/defect investigations associated with purchased parts.
• Evaluate performance, develop action plans and provide recommendations for the purpose of improving quality performance at suppliers.
• Will be part of a quality team with responsibilities of developing quality process and product both at the component and assembly level for a particular program.
• Act as primary quality interface with customer OEM's on new programs.
• Manage quality inputs to Engineering Change Process.
- Bachelor’s degree (but will consider experience over degree)
- 5+ years’ experience in Quality Engineering
- Automotive experience
- Tier 1 Automotive experience preferred
- Experience with Seating, Interiors, or Leather a big plus
- Travel will be within driving distance from Cincinnati regions
- Strong communication skills. Career Motivated.
For a confidential review / consideration please forward a MS Word resume to email@example.com
About Career1 Search Group LLC:
Career1 Search Group...... We are currently recruiting for the above position.
A national network of accomplished recruiters who can:
- Quickly and effectively identify candidates
- Recruit and qualify in a systematic procedure
- Locate and present candidates with no boundaries on industry, location, and position disciplines.
Our client base includes Automotive and Non-Automotive companies including local, national, and emerging technologies. These clients are geographically located from coast to coast.
Some of our clients include Solar, Wind, Diesel, and Oil/Gas industries.
We stand committed to work within multiple industries and execute We stand committed to work within multiple industries and execute.. and accepting resumes for the direct hire position.