Posted 333 days ago in Sales & Biz Dev
A private Hearing Healthcare practice located in Lilburn, GA is looking for an energetic and motivated individual to manage the front office and represent our practice with professionalism. Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Effectively manage incoming calls and patient contacts with intent of capturing hearing aid sales opportunities
· Effectively execute patient referral process with intent of capturing referrals which lead to hearing aid sales opportunities
· Effectively manage schedule
· Contact patients to confirm appointments
· Track and report daily scheduling metrics
· Greet patients immediately upon their arrival and provide excellent customer service
· Maintain patient records in billing/scheduling system and in hard copy
· Type correspondence for professionals
· Provide back-up billing support
· Will be taught how to clean and do minor repair of hearing aidsQualifications
The successful Front Office candidate will also possess:
We provide a competitive base hourly rate and incentive bonuses. .
Audiology Hires offers owners of hearing health care practices over 30 years of expertise in recruitment management and personnel development - those services necessary to take your practice to the next level. We are a Private Recruiting company that is dedicated to growing progressive hearing care practices. We are there to help grow the business to its full potential.
We will collaborate with you on Talent Aquisition and employee retention through a dedicated long term training and skills program.