PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE POSTING AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS IN IT TO APPLY. PLEASE SEND ALL INFORMATION DIRECTLY TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS LISTED BELOW. CLIENT IS SEEKING TO START INTERVIEWS IMMEDIATELY. PLEASE SURE THAT ALL INFORMATION IS SENT IN WORD DOCUMENT FORMAT. PLEASE SEND ALL INFORMATION DIRECTLY TO email@example.com PLEASE TYPE THE JOB # AND TITLE IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR EMAIL. ALSO PLEASE BE SURE THAT YOUR RESUME CONTAINS YOUR FULL PHYSICAL ADDRESS.Job # 1755276Head of Research
Financial Services - Commercial Banking
Finance / Accounting - Securities Analysis / Research
United States - Massachusetts - BostonThe Compensation:
Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - Possible for the ideal candidate
Commission Compensation - No
Bonus Eligible - Yes
Overtime Eligible - No
Interview Travel Reimbursed - NoDescription:
Lead a team of high performing research directors. The team is responsible for all market research activities across all lines of Business and functions - including the Bank (all Distribution Channels, Banking and Lending Product lines, for Personal, Wealth and Business Banking customers), Commercial & Corporate, Business Services, Marketing, Branding & External Communications and HR. It also provides key customer metrics for Investor Relations and Group reporting. The research and analytics provided by the Research Director and his/her team provide important strategic information for the organization and guides actions to improve the Customer Experience. Overall, the organization relies heavily on this function to offer thought leadership, consumer & customer insights, competitive threats and validated opportunities to help grow the business into a leading regional bank.POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage a team of 6 Market Research Directors and Research Managers with responsibilities to support & drive professional development and talent
- Efficiently manage research budget of over $3M along with key research vendor partnerships.
- Manage team to ensure projects are delivered on time and budget while maintaining data integrity/relevance and creating actionable reporting.
- Inform Executive and Senior leadership decisions with insights to drive key strategic initiatives and investments
- Develop and present strategic research insights to Executive and Senior management.
- Act as lead methodologist, maintaining a consistent research design and quality in all research initiatives across the franchise.
- Maintain the integrity of Data & Research throughout all stages of Analysis and Reporting
- Offer Thought Leadership in Customer Experience Measurements and new approaches to help uncover market opportunities and any potential threat to our market position.PLEASE ANSWER EACH QUESTION BELOW, AND SUBMIT THE RESPONSES, ALONG WITH YOUR CURRENT RESUME IN MS WORD FORMAT AS AN ATTACHMENT DIRECTLY TO THE ADDRESS LISTED BELOW. ANY EMAILS WITHOUT THE RESPONSES TO THESE QUESTIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. THE CLIENT IS REQUIRING ALL INFORMATION TO BE COMPLETED IN ORDER TO BE SUBMITTED FOR THIS POSITION. PLEASE TYPE A SHORT PARAGRAPH, STATING WHY YOU ARE A MATCH FOR THIS POSITION. ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE RESPONSES AND PARAGRAPH, PLEASE ATTACH YOUR RESUME AND THOSE OTHER TWO DOCUMENTS AND SEND. PLEASE SEND ALL INFORMATION DIRECTLY TO firstname.lastname@example.org AS TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE.QUESTIONS:
Richard MartinExecutive RecruiterPatriot RecruitingRaleigh NCPatriotRecruiting@hotmail.com
- Do you have a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field? (MBA or Master's degree in Marketing, Social Science or related field preferred.)
- Do you have at least 15 years of strong market research and analytical skills? (Vendor and Client side experience required)(Explain in Detail)
- Do you have extensive knowledge of qualitative and quantitative methods including statistical analysis?
- Do you have at least 10 years strong, seasoned leadership skills? (Explain in Detail)
- Do you have a strong track record of creating highly-effective teams with a 'can do attitude'? (Explain in Detail)
- Do you have expertise in issue identification, study design and high level strategic analysis?
- Are you an expert communicator and influencer at senior management and executive level?
- Do you have established experience and track record of managing budgets? (Explain in Detail)
- Are you willing to travel occasionally?