We have an immediate opening for a Health & Safety Professional to join a very busy company located in Edmonton. Our client specializes in building, maintaining and repairing cooling towers throughout North America. He/she must have their CRSP designation and be willing to travel across Canada and the US 25% of the time. This is a full time role with the goal of long term stability within the organization. REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a safety related function.
- CRSP Designation is a must.
- Knowledge of the OH&S Act, Regulations, Code, etc.
- Experience with Certificate of Recognition (COR) programs and developing health and safety programs that meet established standards.
- Knowledge of safety management systems and their business application.
- Proven track record of good attendance and performance.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to travel within Canada and the US.