Towne Park is currently hiring for Hospital Valet Attendants in Tulsa, OK. Shifts are Monday-Friday, days.
What will I do at Towne Park?
Owning that critical “first impression” for our clients, the Towne Park Guest Service Associate demonstrates exceptional hospitality in an attentive, friendly and efficient manner to all guests and patients during their entire stay. This key service role is responsible for greeting guests, parking and retrieving vehicles in a prompt yet safe manner, and delivering the departure experience that makes a guest want to be a return customer. As a Towne Park Guest Service Associates, you can take advantage of maximum schedule flexibility, the chance to work at multiple properties and drive your income with gratuities each time you come to work!
Benefits of Working for Towne Park
* Schedules that fit your life
* Free uniforms- most of your uniform is provide at no cost to you
* Competitive hourly wage
* Career advancement opportunities- we promote from within
* High volume, full-service hospital environment
What does Towne Park need from me?
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED); OR one to three months related experience and/or training; OR equivalent combination of education and experience
* Must be able to drive manual transmission
* Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
* For insurance purposes, must be at least 18 years of age and be able to pass a criminal background, MVR and drug screen
About Towne Park:
Towne Park provides hospitality staffing and parking solutions to hotels, casinos, hospitals and other enterprises nationwide. From coast-to-coast, Towne Park serves over 450 properties from boutique hotels to big box resorts and from downtown hospital campuses to community medical centers. Towne Park delivers the service hotels and hospitals have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect our name is commonplace.
For people who can feel truly passionate about a job, for people who can create that passion in others, and for people who crave earning the opportunities that arise in a growth environment, Towne Park could be home.