Posted 62 days ago in HR & Recruiting
The Human Resources Manager position is a significant growth opportunity for a self starter individual who can implement an efficient an integrated strategy for staffing, recruiting, induction, training, and career management at the site level. The person will be responsible for providing HR guidance within our Prosser, Washington facility. The selected candidate will report to the Regional Human Resources Manager. The position requires a person who can demonstrate high integrity and maintain confidentiality with the ability to multitask.
We are looking for candidates with knowledge of HR best practices, the ability to recognize and address Human Resources issues and the ability to provide advice and counsel to facility leaders and management on HR matters, including employee relations, recruitment and policy administration.
· Manage all employee relations for the site.
· Implement Corporate HR policies and processes within the site
· Manage the site level HR budget.
· Responsible for managing the temporary labor process.
· Manage the HR systems at the plant including the HRIS, payroll, and timekeeping administration process.
· Lead the delivery of local services, including plant training, workers compensation and benefits.
· Coach employees through implementing new or changed HR policies, process or programs.
· Manage all site personnel files.
· Responsible for all areas of HR for the sites client group – recruiting (high volume), associate relations, training, performance management, organization development, compensation and communications.
· Be an active member of the Bolthouse HR Team, driving and supporting cross-group initiatives with team members throughout the U.S
· Provide HR solutions support, process knowledge advice and consultation to site.
· Develop, implement, and communicate company policies, procedures and initiatives.
· Manage administration of all leaves of absence in accordance with federal and state law at site level. Communicates with home office to coordinate health insurance status during leave periods.
· Manage legal compliance
EDUCATION: BA in Human Resources, Business Administration, Organizational Psychology or Communications.
EXPERIENCE: 2-3 years experience in Human Resources or related field. Background in food and distribution industries preferred. Administrative experience within HR or related area would be a plus.
Must be bilingual English/Spanish.
Fortune500 Food and Beverage company has a nearly 100 year history of innovation in farming techniques, manufacturing and products. This environmentally conscious company is in growth mode, with record sales and new products hitting the market. Current product line includes produce, all natural salad dressing, and super-premium beverages.
* Stable * Growing * Fresh * Vibrant * Innovative * Green * Healthy